The Multicultural Wellness Center (MWC) is a non-profit mental health clinic founded in 2005 by Debra Maddox. The mission of MWC is to provide mental health services to diverse communities who have historically been underserved and underrepresented in the mental health field..
Our clinicians are licensed in multiple areas of counseling: Clinical Psychologists, MSW, LMHC, RNCS, LMFT, LRC, Certified School Psychologists, Certified Rehabilitation Counselors and Board Certified Psychiatrists.
Multicultural Wellness Center’s vision is to provide high quality mental health services to diverse communities and those who have been historically underserved and underrepresented in the mental health field.
We will be the leading model for mental health and wellness services.
• Treat consumer with dignity respect, empathy and kindness
• Utilizing consumer’s strength to create change
• Empowering families’ voice/choice
• Embrace cultural differences
• Develop and sustain community connections
• Team Building
• Open Communication