Recovery Support Navigator
Recovery Support Navigator is a para-professional led service that provides care management and systems navigation supports to Members with a substance use disorder and/or co-occurring mental health disorders. Recovery Support Navigator services welcome Members as they present in the treatment system and support them in accessing treatment and other resources within the community.
What is Recovery Capital?
Recovery Capital is the process used to determine the volume of internal and external assets that are acquired or can be acquired for the consumer to initiate and sustain recovery. Our recovery coaching process is guided by these 5 principles of the Strengths model:
- Focus on the individual’s strengths rather than pathology
- The community is viewed as an oasis of resources
- Interventions are based on consumer self-determination
- Aggressive community outreach is the preferred model of intervention
- People suffering from a substance use disorder or a mental illness can continue to learn, grow, and change.